Antenatal Education 1 Day Workshop for Ipswich and Brisbane West
“This has been such a good experience during my pregnancy. My partner and I are able to bond beautiful with our unborn child and I have never felt more calm and in control for my future labour. Charlotte is a wonderful teacher who takes the time to really sit down and chat to everyone’s individual needs.” Victoria and Alex
“Professional, knowledgeable and caring” Trish Cumming
Benefits of an Antenatal Education 1 Day Workshop
- Better understanding of your body during Labour and Birth for you and your birth team
- Less fear surrounding the mechanisms of labour and birth of your baby/ies
- More informed and aware of hospital policy and intervention
- Thorough understanding of benefits and risks of pharmacological and non pharmacological pain relief
- Knowledge of a number of pregnancy and labour comforts
- The importance of preparation mentally, physically and emotionally
- How does your body prepare for birth without your knowledge
- What your birthing options?
- What is labour?
- What is birth?
- Techniques to assist in a normal labour and birth
- What role does your birth team play?
- What drugs are on offer, what are the benefits and risks?
- Birth “Planning/Preferences”